- Charter fee: includes charter price and extras, if any, (i.e. skipper, hostess, etc. ).
A. A down payment of 50% of the charter fee is required upon charter contract signing (will be prepared and as soon as you confirm your reservation).
B. 50% of the charter fee is required 45 days before the embarkation date. The above payments can be made via bank wire transfer.
Should you book last-minute kindly be aware that the whole amount of the charter fee is required upon reservation!
- Security Deposit (refundable), when applicable: The refundable Security Deposit will cover any damage or loss of the yacht and her equipment during the cruise. Payable at the base upon embarkation in cash or by credit card (Visa and MasterCard only).
The amount of the security deposit varies from Euro 1300 up to Euro 3500.
Credit cards accepted (refundable security deposit only)
All boats are insured against:
- Risks arising from liability to third parties and damage to hull, machinery, and equipment
- Damage liability third party and passenger’s yacht any one accident.
- Sea pollution liability
- A deductible provision is applied, depending on the yachts value.