Our company is closely monitoring the situation about the Coronavirus and we do understand the uncertainty and frustration caused to you about your bookings and holiday plans for the season. Thusfar we had to do some adjustments to make your holidays as safe as possible:
Also, the Greek government came up with the new policy regarding the cancellation of the bookings which are:
1. For every charter cancellation, a voucher for the amount already paid will be issued instead of a refund. If the rescheduled booking is more expensive, the price difference will be charged.
2. The voucher will be valid to use for up to 18 months for the clients to use. If it is not used until the end of this period, then the amount will be refunded.
3. The charter companies need to be informed of the cancellation up to a week before the start date of the charter.
4. For new bookings done as from today and until further notice, a 10% deposit will be required.
5. The deadline for the balance payment of future bookings is one week before the charter departure.
We are always up to date with the Covid19 news, so we will be constantly updating this page. Last update 27/05/2020.