1. In case our offer proposal is at your interest for your sailing holidays, please contact us. We will be glad to send you any additional information and hold an option on the yacht (without any obligation from you), for a period of 7 days pending your final conclusion for the booking.
2. With your confirmation (by option’s expire date), we, Ionian Catamarans, will confirm to you the final booking and duly signed charter contract will be mailed to you. The Charter party contract is approved by the relevant Ministry of Merchant Marine, protects your interests under Greek law and it is a legal requirement for all yacht charters in Greece.
3. Your reservation is secured when down payment is settled. You will be asked to return to us the Charter party signed together with a charter down payment, should be settled within 15 days.
4. The charter balance Payment should be settled 40 days before the charter embarkation.
Conditions & Booking Procedures
Check in: embarkation date at 17.00 pm. (local time)
Check out: disembarkation date at 09.00am. (local time)
The yacht should be returned to base a day before the end of the above mentioned period, at 18.00pm the latest.
Included at the Charter fees
The Yacht use and it’s equipment-full inventory and extras as specified for individual yachts, yacht’s base mooring fees for the first and last night , yacht’s marine insurance, Bed linen-towels (1 set/person/week),blankets, Cooking gas, taxes & VAT.
Not included at the Charter fees
Fuel & fresh water consumption (when not included), Port fees in the ports except from embarkation-disembarkation, Food and drinks, Safety net, Canal dues, Foreign water taxes, Transfers,,End cleaning and any other extra requested ( wifi, stand up paddle, canoe etc)
**Since this is a moment of emergency, our standard cancellation policy cannot be applied, so below you will find our policy for the current situation with COVID-19:
Our company is monitoring closely the situation about the Coronavirus and we do understand the uncertainty and frustration caused to you about your bookings and holiday plans for the season.
Recently, the Greek government came up with the new policy regarding the cancellation of the bookings.
1. For every charter cancellation, a voucher for the amount already paid will be issued instead of a refund. If the rescheduled booking is more expensive, the price difference will be charged.
2. The voucher will be valid to use for up to 18 months for the clients to use.
3. The charter companies need to be informed of the cancellation up to a week before the start date of the charter.
Standard cancellation policy
1. When cancellation is announced 1 to 45 days prior to departure, 100% of the total charter fee is due.
2. When cancellation is announced 46 to 90 days prior to departure, 30% of the total charter fee is due.
3. When cancellation is announced 91 days or more prior to departure, 300 euro will be retained.
Cancellation guarantee: In any of the above cases, we guarantee that the total charter fee of a canceled charter will be returned to our client (except of an administration fee of 300 Euro), in case a new charter comes up for the same boat, for this period, under the same conditions.