– 2 single berths, one per side.
– 1 independent skipper cabin at the front right of the catamaran.
– 1 independent skipper toilet at the front left of the catamaran.
The interior saloon is equipped with a complete kitchen with a baking tray ( gas ), a double sink, oven, and a fridge with a freezer the engine must be changed or repaired)
– in the interior saloon, chart table, and indoor-outdoor Hi-Fi.
– Two 55 YANMAR horsepower engines.Complete engine overhaul and maintenance every year. Since the purchase of the catamaran, we can estimate around 200 working per year or 1200 hours in total. October 2019 until May 2021, she stayed out of water for 20 months.
– GPS, autopilot, generators for electrical autonomy, photovoltaic panels.Electric rewinder in the cockpit, electric windlass on the foredeck, and cockpit winch.
-Electric accommodation ladder.
– Dinghy with an engine.
– Two outdoor hot/cold showers.
– AC, revision required.
– The wastewater tank has been revised this year and is functioning normally.
– It seems to me that the gasoline tank has a capacity of 300-liter minimum and the water tank 500 liters or more.
– The sails have not been changed since the purchase in 2015